Engineer will provide engineering support for the following project types: natural gas pipeline,facilities,liquids,transmission,gathering,midstream and treatment.Responsibilities will include,but not be limited to:
- Gathering and maintaining engineering data such as tests,drawings,etc.
- Preparation of designs and calculations.
- Performing assignments using standard practices,techniques,procedures,and criteria.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering;Master degree preferred
- A strong interest in working in the oil and gas industry
- Strong interpersonal,communication,business documentation and technical skills
- E.I.T.certification is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering,management and development consultancy.We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices,delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector,spanning buildings,communications,defense,education,environment,health,international development,industry,mining,oil and gas,power,transport,urban development,water and wastewater.
Mid-level industry position
West Springfield,United States